The Opening

I’m not a reverend. I’m not clergy. I’m not even formally educated in the world of theology.

I am a believer. I am a disciple. I am informally trained in life and the evolution of my faith.

Now, that’s about as cryptic an opening as I can make. But I hope it reveals that I do not claim intellectual or theological superiority. I do claim a revealing life influenced by ups and downs, consideration of the possible and a life learning from like minded as well as opposing view points.

I own my words - good or bad. I own my decisions - good or bad. I own my actions - good or bad. What I don’t own is how you receive this blog. That’s yours to own. But I will offer that all my words published within are meant with love and respect. They may not come out correctly, but I hope they come out in honestly.

Feel free to disagree. Feel free to opine your own unsolicted opinion somewhere else. But I do own this page. Hateful, purposely hurtful, dishonest and intellectually draining comments will not be allowed. That rule is for people who post on here as well as for me. Feel free to call me out.

Let’s get this started.

Best wishes,
The Rev

Comments